There are several criteria and steps to apply and be eligible for CDPAP Program. However, at Genuine Care, we have prepared this short overview for you to gain a better understanding of the process.
- Assessments. Before enrolling into CDPAP Program, the client will be evaluated by a nurse (sometimes, evaluation can occur more than once).
- Patient Forms. The patient will be required to complete and sign several forms for application.
- Personal Assistant Forms. The chosen personal assistants will be required to complete and sign several forms as well.
- You must be a Medicaid recipient.
- You must have a need for home care assistance as deemed necessary by your physician
- You must be able to self-direct your care needs, or have a care representative who can help you with your needs as required by your physician
For a more in-depth discussion about Medicaid applications and eligibility requirements, speak with one of our CDPAP Program Specialists today. Reach us at 718-875-CARE (2273) for more information.